Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tickled Pink!

What can I say? I love the color pink. It's so happy and whimsical and flirty... it just makes me smile. And when I ran across this photo of these smiling retro-style ladies... well, I was just tickled pink! The overhead view of this circular piece (that ended up being a tabletop), just made me dizzy. Kind of like how I feel after doing an art show. There's lots of fallout, cleanup, tallying, re-organizing, and figuring out what to do next. I'll let you know when I figure it out. Stay tuned... you never know with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com