Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Carnival Fun Time!

Well... I'm up to my old tricks again! It's time to make more carnival assemblages... yay! One of the (many) fun things about making these, is that they all start out the same...

...as nice little wooden boxes (can you smell the fresh wood? Mmmmmmmm).

Then they get pretty vintage light bulbs, matching stripes and fun antique book pages.

And everybody gets distressed... only it's the fun kind!

Clown molds are made and painted....

Bunnies too! (and an elephant as well, this time!)

Oh and don't forget the stars!

But after that, they all develop their own personalities.

Now that's what I call Big Top Fun!

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com