Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hold On To Your Cherries... I'm Doing A Burlesque Show!

Oh, wait... what? Oh my goodness... no! Let me be a little clearer about that. I'm not performing in a Burlesque Show... I'll be vending at one! You see, the lovely ladies from The Corsettes contacted me because they thought my kitschy jewelry and circus-themed merchandise would be perfect for their Bazaar Marketplace — a shopping extravaganza taking place alongside their Carnival-esqe Evening of Burlesque & Magic! Here's the info...

Saturday, June 11th - 7:30pm until!
Starring The Corsettes in Appetite for Seduction
Illusionist, Preston Digitation
Shop The Burlesque Bazaar, a Marketplace of Sensual Delights
www.thecorsettes.com • (732) 952-2805

Seats are limited, so if ya wanna go, fork over the dough! Maybe I'll see you there! Chica-boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com