Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: Rainy Days

Now don't get me wrong...
I wouldn't want to live in Seattle or anything like that! But sometimes I just love those lazy rainy days.

The whole world seems to get quiet as you listen to the droplets of rain falling down. The air gets a little thicker, almost forcing you to move more slowly. And everything seems to smell just a little bit sweeter. I really could sit at the window and watch it all day.

We've had a bit too many rainy days this Spring... and today is another one. But today... it suits my mood. So I'm just going to sit by the window and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com