First let me say thanks so much to Kerin Gale for including me in this wonderful blog hop to promote her new book Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams! And second, I'd like to thank all of you for stopping by and leaving such inspirational comments on last week's book tour blog post. This was really a fun online book tour.
And now, for the winners!
1. A copy of Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams book goes to:
Quentin Eckman... who said...
Very cool post!
2. One "Power Pack" of Aves brand epoxy clay goes to:
Canace... left the comment...
Your Raven is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to do a tut.. great job. :o)
3. Fluid Chalks Online Workshop by Lesley Venable on her Art of Altering Site goes to:
Connie... who said...
cool bird! your blog was a joy to browse thru! i am having a blast on this blog tour!
4. Two digital collage sheets by Alicia Caudle of Altered Bits goes to:
Ann Chluba... commented...
Inspirational. Thank you for sharing. I love magic sculpt too
5. A sample pack of Silputty 40 (an epoxy formula Kerin likes with a longer curing time), goes to:
dogfaeriex5... who said...
oh my gosh!! love love the raven and howyou used the epoxy..very smart you are!! kim from ohio
6. 1oz. of ICE Resin and a mixed metal bezel from Susan Lenart Kazmer goes to:
Kathy... who commented...
This blog hop is awesome. I've been eagerly reading/waiting for each blog. I've already ordered my first order of apoxie sculpt, and very anxious to get started with it. Love the example you show here with taking the doll apart, awesome!
Congratulations to all of you! If you are a winner, please contact me via e-mail with your e-mail and home address so we can send out your prizes!
Thanks again for playing!