Sunday, March 20, 2011

Recently Listed: Vintage Key and Lock Jewelry

After a recent trip to a vintage hardware store... I was really inspired to raid my collection of antique skeleton keys, door locks and miscellaneous brass bits and bobs I've collected for years! This simple Key To My Heart necklace has minimal elements, but big impact.

Pairing just the right peek-a-boo photo with this brass door lock leads to an interesting story about Mommy's Room.

And of course... sometimes there's a man behind that door who wants to profess his love for you, but might be a little shy. This Secret Admirer necklace was built around such a story.

The necklaces you see here and more have been added to my Etsy Shop this past week. You can check out my entire selection in the Uncommon Jewelry section of my store. Happy browsing!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing! I so enjoy seeing what you can do with stuff other people discard! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Clytie,

    that is quite a compliment! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com