Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ocean Grove Boardwalk Art Show...


If you're local to Ocean Grove, New Jersey... come visit me at the Boardwalk Art Show this Saturday, July 28th. Set right on the Ocean Grove boardwalk, this juried show boasts one-of-a-kind art, jewelry, photography, pottery and more by local artisans. I'll be there with my unique art and tons of new upcycled jewelry, boardwalk themed items, my new vintage rag doll creations and so much more! It's a great opportunity to stroll the boards of this cozy Victorian town and see some spectacular art! Hope to see you there!


Ocean Grove Boardwalk Art Show
Saturday, July 28th • 9am - 4pm
Auditorium Park • Ocean Grove, NJ
I'll be at the corner of Ocean and Heck Ave. 
Click here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com