Thursday, July 12, 2012

How to Get Paint Off Your Clothes!

A couple weeks ago I realized I got paint on one of my favorite summer shirts... most likely because I have this habit of "drive-by painting". I like to paint on my kitchen table and subsequently leave the pieces there, in case I get inspired. That's a good thing... except when I neglect to grab my apron!

Then I remembered that my friend and fellow artist Claudine Hellmuth, had a fabulous tutorial on her blog a while back with step-by-step instructions on how to get dried paint out of your clothes! I gave it a try and sure enough... it worked! Whew. So I thought I would share it with you all, since I'm pretty sure you've had some of these mishaps yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com