Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays: The Future Is Clear!

Because every day I'm shufflin! Okay, so I didn't just write this blog post so I could do a shout out to my favorite party song... it's actually a fair warning. So that you don't do what I've done. So that you don't get trapped in a box. So that you don't ever buy storage that isn't clear! I'm here to tell you about the clear tub shuffle!

A few weeks back, I did a post about how I organize some of my art and craft supplies. I mentioned that when a particular group of supplies outgrow thier jar, drawer or shelf... that they might get lucky and get their own tub. One reason is that I love sifting through my stuff to find exactly what I need! However, the storage tubs I had were not see-through. It was highly probable for me to get quite annoyed trying to find that one piece of whatever that I was looking for. But it's all clear now!

I needed to store my supplies in transparent tubs so I could see everything from tippy top to the very bottom... and everything in-between (and yes, that is a 2" piece of a jean hem and an old bra strap. I save everything! It's a curse). But my life is so much easier now that I can see what I'm looking for from all sides. So take this as fair warning.... if you're gonna go big... make sure you're clear about it.

1 comment:

  1. I can see clearly now.......the rain is gone!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com