Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shop Spotlight: Red for Valentines Day...

Looking for a hand made gift this Valentine's Day? I thought I'd showcase some of my very own reddish creations, all available in my Etsy shop...

Step right up for this one-of-a-kind mixed media assemblage — a tribute to my favorite carnival game!

Check out this gorgeous ruby red necklace, upcycled from a couple of vintage brooches and a heart charm.

Looking for something a little more fun and whimsical? How about one of my custom Tillie Knock Down Dolls? Each one is numbered and signed by be for the ultimate in carnival collectibles. This little guy is number 69 (and no! I didn't pick that one on purpose!!).

Know someone who loves to sew for the holidays? This jingle thimble necklace has all sorts of re-purposed sewing notions!

Wish you were somewhere over the rainbow? This pair of "original" ruby slippers was made from a pair of vintage pumps and like a gazillion faux gemstones! A great gift for that Oz fan in your life.

And that's just the red stuff. I've got tons of collages, assemblages, jewelry, dolls, carnival themed stuff and more... in every color of the rainbow. So check out my Yesterday's Trash Art Shop and buy handmade this holiday!

~Michelle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com