Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Do Me A Favor?

Recently, I got to utilize my crafty and graphic design skills to create favor tags for my little brother's upcoming wedding! He and his fiancé are getting married at a local venue on the water, so I wanted to incorporate something seashore-ish. The wave made the perfect statement and went with their navy blue theme. The bride and groom were very happy with how they came out... and I am so very happy that my brother is marrying such a lovely young lady. With this wedding I am gaining a wonderful new sister and a great friend. We're all very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com