Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flea Market Weekend...

This weekend was Ocean Grove's annual Giant Flea Market... and giant it is! With over 300 vendors showing their wares, it takes me several hours to peruse all those wonderful pieces of vintage goodness.

You never know what you'll find at this particular mart... like this vintage gypsy wagon serving cart here. That was a first!

And of course there's always those items of rusty goodness that are a little out of my budget... like this antique kiddie car from an old amusement park. Loving it!

I typically shop for things to repurpose into jewelry, collage, assemblage, dolls, and mixed media art pieces... however, I didn't buy too much this time out. My brain kept saying, " you already have something just like that and you haven't used it yet!" And although my brain says that a lot... this time I had to agree with it. I do have lots of awesome finds that I need to upcycle. Guess I know what I'll be doing this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com