Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays: Boardwalk Inspiration!

 
I seem to find inspiration everywhere. And because I'm always looking for stuff to recycle and repurpose, I'm usually looking down at the ground. But this time... hanging out on the Coney Island boardwalk.... things were... well... looking up! I couldn't help but notice this burger boy and his beer carrying burger girl, perched atop a concession stand!

They were so simple in their design, and so retro in their look... and I thought they would make such cute PaperClay dolls! I've always been a fan of the Bob's Big Boy burger boy and these local, folk-art style versions just made me giddy. And hungry! Burger, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com