Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ocean Grove Music & Art Festival


If you're local to Ocean Grove, New Jersey... come visit me at the Music & Art Festival this Saturday, May 12th. Set in the gorgeous Auditorium Park, this fair boasts music all day and one-of-a-kind art and craft items by local artisans. I'll be there with my unique art and upcycled jewelry, boardwalk themed items, my new vintage rag doll creations and so much more! It's a great opportunity to pick up that last minute Mother's Day gift! Hope to see you there!


Ocean Grove Music & Arts Festival
Saturday, May 12th • 10am - 4pm
Auditorium Park • Ocean Grove, NJ
Click here for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com