Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Knock-Down Doll Mania!

Welcome to the Tillie Knock-Down Doll Manufacturing Facility! The past few weeks I've been knee deep in orders for my popular arcade game doll... and it's not over yet!

First I had an Art Show to get ready for. I wanted to make sure I had enough to draw a crowd.

Next, the Bamboozle Concert is coming to the Asbury Park boardwalk this weekend, so I wanted to have plenty for Bamboozlers to buy as souvenirs.

And simultaneously, I've been working on a wedding order for 30 custom dolls for a couple doing a boardwalk theme! So I definitely want to make the happy couple... happy!

About two more weeks of work to go and I can breathe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com