Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's Talk Dirty!

I don't know about you... but I love for everything new to look old. And while these very cool 2-pocket construction aprons I recently acquired were nice and broken-in... I wanted them to look even older! So I dirtied them up with a strong mixture of tea and coffee and now they have more of a vintage feel. Sometimes when the tea and coffee aren't enough, I'll add a little bit of watered down Van Dyke Brown acrylic paint... but for some reason, this time I'm thinking... pink! You may see me sporting one of these at my next craft show as a money belt! Fun, fun, fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com