Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Come Visit Me In Asbury...

This Saturday, August 7th, from 6pm until at least 8pm! I'm the featured artist for the month at Greetings From Geralyn. I'll have my art displayed... and for sale throughout the month... and I'll be there in person Saturday to chat. The shop is located on the 2nd floor of the Shoppes At The Arcade on Cookman Avenue in Asbury Park!

It's also First Night in Asbury, so plan on grabbing a yummy bite to eat at one of the many new and established restaurants in the area. The stores and galleries will be open late for your shopping and perusing pleasure! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Michele, glad I stopped by Geralyn's place and bought one of your "Knock Down Dolls." Tillie is in a new home in Ocean Grove right next door to Asbury Park! Did not realize that you live in OG. Really enjoyed meeting you and also saw you are now a full time artist. I would love classes that are complete including materials. Calendar permitting hope to see you at the end of August. Great meeting you best of luck....Sandy D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com