Monday, November 9, 2009

OMG... This Is Way Too Much Fun...

Just over a week ago... I could not even draw a face. And now... I can't stop myself! I find that when I have little snippets of time... I'm practicing eyes and mouths and such. Although I excitedly managed to draw an entire doll and begin shading. I forgot how much I love pencil shading!
Then it was on to layering papers and paints to create a collaged background. I got so excited, that I neglected to take progressive photos... but here I am seeing how the doll works in the near final composition.
I was going to leave it at that... but of course I couldn't help myself... I had to start coloring the dress and more! I'm addicted. Painting select areas of the doll... more collage... and beeswax come next... can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love her Michelle! good job. Can't wait to see the beeswax.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com