Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's All In The Details...

Bringing clarity to the eyes. I originally had them as a teal green... but wanted more of an ethereal look. So I chose this soft, seafoam green. and added some Stickles glitter glue... because Suzi Blu said to make the eyes sparkle...
Added some delicate lace to the bottom of the dress. And pink striped stockings... of course!
And a little tiny pair of red shoes. Gotta have red shoes!

After gluing down the doll, I did a little more "dirtying up" of the entire collage with Studio Paints, Distress Inks, and a bit more pencil work. I'm really having so much fun and I'm learning too. Things that work and things that don't... let's just call it research and development!

It's ALL good...

3 comments:

  1. and you thought you couldn't draw a face...R U f**kin' kidding..??.the entire girl came out fabulous !
    You rock kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawings are absolutely delightful! Such whimsy and glorious color. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! and i saw one of your pieces in Opie & Linda's new book!! Linda E

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com