Sunday, August 30, 2009

SUN-day...

More hurricanes visiting this weekend at the Jersey shore... but oddly enough... the rain stopped and the sun came out today! So, as my rule goes...

If the sun is shining and it is at least 70º out... I must go to the beach!

I did some sunning, some reading, and listened to some relaxation CDs. I also did a little beachcombing and found this really interesting piece of driftwood. Did someone carve it that way? Is it some kind of wormwood? Did it happen naturally? Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com