Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cotton Candy Model... Yeah, I'm Serious!

Depending on your own creative "tastes" you never know what type of assignment you'll get. Well, tonight I got to be a cotton candy model! How cool is that? You see, local woodcut artist Paul Bonelli is creating a series of boardwalk themed prints... honoring the "floating world" that entertains people of all ages. Since I love cotton candy so much and have been using it as my recent creative muse, Paul thought I would be an outstanding subject. I even got to use my Cotton Cotton Candy as the prop! I was honored to be the cotton candy chick for his next piece and I look forward to seeing it evolve in our monthly critique sessions in Ocean Grove.

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....it's my favorite too.
    But..shame now that I can't have sugar any more. I'll live vicariously thru you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a beautiful model! Let us know when the piece is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com