Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cotton Cotton Candy...

I finally got a chance to add the cotton to my cardboard cotton candy piece. I unrolled natural cotton balls and adhered them with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Multi-Medium. Then I created a mixture of her pink Acrylic Paint and water to spritz the cotton with. It looks really great because it has all these variegated areas. Especially the ones where it's a little heavy... it reminds me of when you had your cotton candy at the fair on a humid night, and it got all wet and sticky in some spots! Fun!

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com