Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

My Goodness! I have been so busy at work and at home and very excitedly getting ready for a jewelry class I'll be taking at the Squam Art Workshop in New Hampshire next week! Nina Bagley will be teaching a 3-day intensive workshop where we will learn multiple techniques for creating jewelry with found and vintage objects. So I've been feverishly gathering bits and baubles from my collection...
As well as antique rhinestones...
Vintage trims...
And miscellaneous fabrics...
Going through my stash takes tons of time. I'd like to say it's hard work, but it's not. It's lots of fun and that's the dilemma! There's just not that much time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com