Monday, March 2, 2009

Little Me...Coming Around...

My "Little Me" doll is starting to come into focus! I traced out the hair placement with pencil so I could add the eyebrows and eyes in the appropriate place. Before I sewed up the doll after stuffing, I inserted a long triangle made of cardstock for the nose. Cute, but it keeps slipping sideways though. So I may need to sew it into place later on...
More fun! Adding the hair. And... uh... it's pink... did anyone guess that's what color yarn I would be using? She's really developing a little personality...
And of course, matching pink striped stockings! Hello dolly...
Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. she is adorable -- I'm impressed with your construction and sewing skills!! looks like you are really enjoying putting her together. remember, there is nothing like the creative process to keep absorbed in the "now"! love your artwork and value your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I can't wait to see the final Mini Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE! She's coming along wonderfully!
    Peace & Love,
    ~Barb~

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com