Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Laundry Is Exciting?

That's right. I've never been so excited to get my laundry done! My bags are full and it's been way too long. You see... my washer is busted and I've been using my mom's next door. But with all that's been going on these past couple weeks, I have not gotten to the laundry. So I am so glad to have jeans and my favorite shirts to wear again. Yay! Next Monday I get my new washer and dryer set... then I will be even more excited to do laundry. Can you imagine?

1 comment:

  1. We never know how much we appreciate something until it's gone, huh? OMG, to be without a washer and dryer...I know you'll be happy to have your own again.

    YAY for clean clothes, huh? lol

    Peace & Love,
    ♥ Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com