Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can Little Me Come Out To Play? Patience, Dear... Just One More Day...

So, I wasn't happy with the tea dye color of my Little Me, so I re-tea dyed the whole doll. But all I had was Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger... and it made her pink! Too funny, but not my intention. Serendipity, perhaps? I painted on some lips and freckles...
Fashioned a skirt and hand-dyed peek-a-boo crinoline...
Added the arms and made a cute pink sweater from one of my own sweaters...
Added a darling vintage pin as a barette... and tomorrow I shall reveal my Little Me finally completed! This doll was so much fun to make. Having sewn it by hand, I really felt like a little girl in the Colonial days... making her own little dolly. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com