Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pick-A-Photo Tuesday: Stop Fighting What Is

One of the things I'm learning in life is that if I'm in disagreement with how things are... I can create suffering in my life. And that's no fun! Everything is what it is... my job, my life, the economy, my car that needs the fuel injector cleaning and new filters, and so on. And the more I get mad at things and don't accept what is actually happening... the sadder I seem to be. So one of my new mantras is, "stop fighting what is!" And here I have illustrated that point with one very amusing "flea market family" photo I acquired for my collection... and then I added the "WHAT IS" in Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. my dear! it is not only "stop fighting what is" that is of course a good start but you can do better than that!!!!
    embrace, embrace all the beauty in your life, enjoy "what is"!!! smile, breathe and move or start again, in everything that you do or comes across your road!

    i kind of tell myself that there is nothing in life bigger than me :-)
    i wake up everyday and look in my mirror that tells me to be a star ( hihi! i put that on in Grungeboard!!!!) not a star as in hey look at me arn't i good... no, just a star the is allowed to shine her own light no matter what!

    dear michelle i so want to come and give you a huge big hug!!!
    can you feel the hug all the way from belgium? :-)

    so today! be a star!!!!

    xxxx tanya

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com