Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well, Now... Ain't That Sweet!

Awhile back, I posed as a cotton candy model for woodcut artist Paul Bonelli. I was just one of many characters in a recent piece of his "Floating World" series... a boardwalk-themed group of images honoring this entertaining destination for people of all ages. This particular illustration I posed for revolved around the food stands at the boardwalk. When I met up with Paul at a local critique last night, he surprised me with a print... of me! How sweet is that!

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com