Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All Is Not As It Seems...

Today was a very Mysterious day. I got a tremendous amount of assignments done at work... Even putting out some unexpected "fires"! I stayed late to finish up some things. I also needed to work on a freelance assignment... a brand new ad... from start to finish! Back at home... done with the dishes and feeding the kitties... I had no idea what to do next. I had time! Where did it come from? Didn't I just use it all up? I guess not.

So... I went shopping! Found some clothes at Marshalls. I think I'd like to have some more Mysterious days...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I love days like that! I saw a link on Claudine Helmuth to your cotton cotton candy and had to come check it out. With a name like that, how could I resist? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com