Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Who's In Da House?

So are these just the cutest little things you've ever seen? Tiny enameled houses made into a book that's made into a pendant!

I fell in love with these little cuties when I first saw them and was so very excited when I saw that Jean Van Brederode was teaching this class nearby at the Create Mixed Media Art Retreat in NJ. Woot!

I'll be making one today, in fact! And I'll be learning how to use a jeweler's saw for the first time, discover all about kiln fired enameling and brush up on my knotting and bookmaking skills.

I'm so very excited to try this out and I really hope I can make my house pink!!

©2013 photo courtesy of Create Retreat & Jean Van Brederode

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com