Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Suzi Blu... Where Are You?

OMG... you're at the Ranger Booth! How cool is that?

I was just finishing up an order with a customer at the CHA Show, when one of our Signature Designers, Suze Weinberg, grabbed me and dragged me along, adamantly stating... "I have someone you really, really want to meet!" And I'm thinking, "yeah, yeah". But when I rounded the corner and saw the long pink wig... I just knew it was you Suzi Blu!

After absolutely loving her online Petite Dolls class, it was so nice to meet her in person. I showed her around the Ranger booth and introduced Suzi to her newest favorite product... Stickles! Bling in a bottle... a must have for all you little Petites out there! Later, we met for dinner and shared many, many artistic tales!

So, this CHA turned out to be a little different... it was all about the people. I also got a chance to have dinner with two mixed media artists I really admire... Lisa Kaus and Sally Jean Alexander. And one of the new Exhibitors was another fav of mine... Susan Lenart Kazmer. Love to get the hugs from her! She squeezes me real tight and says I'm the tiniest person she knows! Her enthusiasm is contagious, and her mixed media jewelry is simply delicious.
Add to that time spent with best bud and Ranger Signature Designer Claudine Hellmuth and the "Rangerettes" who also double as my very good friends... and you have one very satisfying trip. Oh, and we took tons and tons of orders too! This is a good economic sign.... CRAFT ON!

© photos by Suze Weinberg, Claudine Hellmuth & Lisa Kettell

3 comments:

  1. lucky lucky girl! meeting Suzi like that! super cool!

    love that apron and also all the pretty details on your Ranger artwork (yeah i'm catching up on posts all in one visit)

    i have just hung all my petit dolls and godesses and angels in my freshly painted livingroom, pretty proud of myself lol :)

    take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Rangerette's! I'm blogging all CHA starting today! First up: Ranger! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry i didn't think to take a photo of us together!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com