Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowed In...

A Major Nor'easter dropped about 2 feet of snow here at the Jersey Shore this weekend... with snowdrifts up to 6 feet high! So, leaving my Christmas shopping till the last minute... not such a good idea. But I know not to mess with (fight) Mother Nature. So instead I stayed home and enjoyed the beautiful scenery...

Little "snowdrifts" were on all the windows.

Me digging out the car!

Mom and I took a walk down to the beach. Here's a shot off the Ocean Grove pier.

And... the Bed & Breakfasts just look even prettier with snowfall all around... don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com