Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If You're Around...Come On Down!

My employer Ranger Crafts, is having a two day Warehouse Sale and you are all invited!
When: This Friday and Saturday, Sept. 19 & 20, 9-4
Where: 15 Park Road (it's right off exit 105 on the Parkway!)
What: fabric and craft paints, all kinds of rubber stamping inks, glitter, and more... at 50%-75% off wholesale prices (yes, wholesale!) And you can enter to win some fabulous Ranger products too!
Who: anyone can come, but lots of great stuff for teachers, artists, and crafters!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!
    I am so glad I found your blog....I wish I was coming to the sale this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com