Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Enough Memory...

Okay, so I finally did it. After years of using the internet for my website, blogging, shopping, yahoo groups, and the like... I got tired of trying to remember all my user names and passwords in my head... or looking for them on their little scrap pieces of paper scattered everywhere. So I made myself a Web Log!

I got this cool alterable journal from my friend Robin Beam and it was the perfect size and shape. I painted it with Adirondack Paint Dabbers, swirled on a little bling with Stickles Glitter Glue and even added the vintage plastic index tabs, colorized with Adirondack Alcohol Inks!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to do the same
    I have names and numbers all over the place

    I collect many of my subject in flea markets too.

    awesome blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com