Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mother's Little Helper...

Super busy this week making jewelry from my flea market finds, and creating unique pieces for a Holiday show and sale this weekend. But I thought I'd pop in and show you some of my faves. This upcycled Menthol tin I'm calling Mother's Little Helper. Great to store your happy pills or "whatever".

And speaking of mothers, this repurposed Cub Scout scarf holder is perfect for that proud Cub Scout mom! Grrrrrrr.

And you'll be blinded by the tons of recycled vintage costume brooches in this Bling On The Holidaze necklace. Better put on your sunglasses!

That's it for now folks. Back to the worktable for me!

The pieces you see here will be available at Hand Made for Hunger Aid this Saturday. And don't forget my Cyber Monday Discount Special lasts all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com