Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two For The Show...

Fall brings lots of outdoor celebrations, including... Harvest Festivals! I'll be vending at one such event this weekend... The Ocean Grove Fall Harvest Festival & Craft Show. Come visit an historic shore town and shop for original art, handmade crafts, and enjoy fun activities for the kiddies....

Ocean Grove Fall Harvest Festival & Craft Show
Saturday, October 8th
10 am — 4 pm
Main Avenue, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756

I'll be there selling my upcycled vintage jewelry, boardwalk and carnival-themed pieces, art and more! Admission is free and while you're here, stop by the Youth Temple for a Postcard & Collectibles Show ($3 for that one). For more info or directions, visit the Ocean Grove Chamber website.

P.S. I heard Mother Nature is totally going to cooperate, so make a day of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com