Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hey... You've Got Trash!

...Mail, that is! Sign up to receive Yesterday's Trash e-mail newsletter and you'll get a fun and whimsical collage sheet of my original artwork and photography!

Let me bring all my up-to-the-minute art news, happenings, special events, discount offers, classes, local art shows, and other cool stuff going on... right to your inbox! I promise to make it fun and interesting... and I won't give your information away to anyone else. Promise.

Click here and sign up today to insure you don’t miss out on any "trash"! Plus, you get a free gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com