Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wish You Were Here...

You know, I have to say that when I am not in my home town of Ocean Grove... I am right next door in Asbury Park. There's just always so much to do! If you want a fancy dinner, some casual fare, an art gallery exhibition, cool clothes, mod accessories, a great band, unique gifts, antiques and collectibles, yummy candy, a first-rate theater production, cool architecture, special events, retro arcades, miniature golf, dance classes, yoga or fabulous fireworks displays... you'll find it in Asbury. My favorite spots to hang are on Cookman Avenue and down at the boardwalk. There you'll find everything I mentioned and so much more. Won't you come visit?

2 comments:

  1. Many, Many years ago I Taught one of the Yoga classes there.

    Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Michelle! Asbury is where it's at!! I hardly ever leave the area, no need to!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com