Monday, December 14, 2009

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas...

For a couple of days I was on a press check at Holly Label Company. What does that mean? It means I was on-site for a print run of several labels being created for my employer—Ranger. Now... I can't tell you what they were for, because it's top secret! But we'll be introducing this product at the Winter CHA Trade Show this January... so stay tuned!
Holly Label is a little off the beaten path... on top of a very, very large hill in Nicholson, Pennsylvania. This is the afternoon view from atop that very large hill... gorgeous, huh?
Upon my arrival... everyone made me feel right at home. I really felt like a member of the Holly "family". They are a fun, close knit group!

John Carr Jr., pictured on the left... is the owner of Holly Label. A savvy businessman, he always puts the customer first and even meets our impossible deadlines! I used to call him a Saint... but he professed that he would rather be a Sir... as Saints are people who have passed! Did I mention he was a funny guy?

On the right is Dan... the Printing Press Operator. He's also a Taxidermist (no cats, please!), and a Martial Arts Instructor. He was very patient... explaining the Flexographic printing process to me and he had a great eye for color. It made everything go really smoothly on press.

All-in-all it was a great visit and all goals were not only met, but exceeded. Not a bad couple days' work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com