Thursday, January 22, 2009

Off To CHA...

I'll be flying out tomorrow to California and attending the Craft & Hobby Association trade show with my employer... Ranger Industries. While being in a giant convention center, amidst all the craft industries' cutting edge new products sounds like fun... we are actually there to work! We'll take a 5-and-a-half hour flight, check in to our hotel and go to the convention center to begin assembling our booth for 2 days. Then we'll be doing sales in the booth for 4 days, breaking down the booth on the last day... and then flying home the next. Whew!

But... in-between there is a little time peruse other company's booths, do some quick make-and-takes, relax in the shade of the tall palm trees and enjoy some nice meals with friends, associates and favorite designers. I'll be posting some photos from the show after I return on the 30th. In the meantime, I'll be posting my finished top secret project I made for CHA on the 25th! See you there or see you later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what heaven! I know you're there to work but just look at all the goodies you get to be surrounded by. Woot!
    Be safe, don't work too hard and have some fun, too!
    Peace & Love,
    ~Barb~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh don't i know it! long days, on your feet all day...very tiring indeed! i am always kind of dead after events like these! take care, eat good! don't drink too much unless it's water hihi! and relax in the little time that you have! and work HARD hihi! when you see people from europe (i'm thinking Kars!!! ;-)) sell well! promote loads of the new Ranger for Europe please! please pretty please sweetie!
    big hug xox t

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com