Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Been Tagged: Addictions (Guilty Pleasures)!

My good friend Tanya tagged me this week and I feel so guilty... and it's a good thing! I'm supposed to list 5 of my addictions... which I like to call... guilty pleasures. Then I get to nominate 5 of my own, so... read on...

Guilty Pleasure #1:
Cupcakes. I just love sugar and the best way to quench my sugar addiction is with a sugary treat of soft cake with a glistening top of swirly goodness. Sprinkles are a bonus.
Guilty Pleasure #2: Cigar Boxes
I love cigar boxes and I love to create all kinds of assemblages using new or old cigar boxes. My secret? I pay 25 cents for them at my local grocery store.
Guilty Pleasure #3: Mochaccino
I'm supposed to cut out caffeine, but I must have my morning Mochaccino. I just cannot go through a day without tasting that thick, frothy, milky, bubbly-on-top, chocolatey treat.
Guilty Pleasure #4: Reality Shows
Okay, I confess... I love reality shows. They're like a bad wreck. You just can't look away. I love watching Project Runway, Survivor, Top Chef and the like for the socialization factor. I like to see how people handle difficult and stressful social situations. I really learn from that. Then there are the others that I like for the sheer entertainment factor, like Celebrity Rehab, Rock of Love, and The Bachelor.


Guilty Pleasure #5: Singing In The Car
If you ever heard me sing, you'd probably cover your ears... but in the car, I'm a rock star. I can sing along to any tune and pretend I sound really awesome. Even the guy in the car next to me at the stop light thinks so!
Guilty Pleasure #6 (Bonus): Flea Market Shopping
No matter how many dolls, buttons, ephemera, vintage magazines, skeleton keys and costume jewelry pieces I have, I can never have enough. I think I'm trying to buy back everything I owned in my previous lives!
Now it's my turn to tag some others and see what their guilty pleasures are. So I nominate Bonnie Egenton, Debbie Tlach, Claudine Hellmuth, Jen Cushman and Suze Weinberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com