Monday, December 1, 2008

Nesting...

This past week I was lucky enough to be on vacation. It usually works out that I have a couple of days left before the super busy season at work... and it's nice to have a full holiday week to relax and do fun stuff at home.

But much to my surprise, I did not want to have fun. I wanted to nest! I guess like a little birdie who's settling down for quite some time, I really wanted a clean home in which to while away the hours. I did manage to get some things accomplished in the beginning of the week... laundry, sorting stuff, cleaning, organizing. But after Thanksgiving I just relaxed and did lots of reading. I guess I just needed a break.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy some ME time michelle! we do need it once in a while! xx tanya

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com