Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Weekend, But Good Kind Of Busy!

Whew! I really did a lot this weekend, but it was relaxing, fun and holiday-ish!
• Bought, set up, and decorated my Christmas tree
• Started and finished the majority of my Christmas gift shopping
• Took myself out to lunch at Pete & Elda's
• Decorated the house
• Vacuumed up lots of pine needles!
• Took a well-deserved bath
• Wrote out Christmas cards
• Cut my mom's hair
• Put away some stuff in the studio
• Played with the kitties, and
• Organized some photos
Now, I'm going to finish making dinner, watch the Survivor Gabon finale, and try to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com