Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gallery Show Opening, Saturday, November 2nd!


I'm so excited! The date has been set, and I'll be gathering up my art for Saturday's Opening Reception. Stop by and see my latest works of art... whimsically playful paintings, drenched in bold, fun colors, with layers and layers of paper, paint, pastel, vintage ephemera and modern day embellishments. It's a mashup of visual texture and playful characters... with a few surprises thrown in! If you're around, come on down and enjoy Asbury's First Night gallery crawl festivities, and stop by to see what I've been up to!

The Art of Whimsicality
featuring mixed media creations by me!
at The Paint Place
605 Cookman Avenue
Asbury Park, NJ
November 1 - December 31

Opening Night Reception
First Saturday, November 2nd
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Light refreshments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com