Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I know it's a day early, but hopefully you won't be on the computer tomorrow. Instead you might be at an old timey 4th of July parade, or at a yummy BBQ, hanging with family and friends, sunning on the beach, going to a local fair, or any number of fun summertime activities.

I'll be heading into town for Ocean Grove's annual parade... then to the beach for a bit... and finally, drinks at the Watermark in Asbury, with a roofless view of the firework celebration. I hope you have a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com