Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays: Serendipity!

Life imitates art. Or is it art imitates life? Whichever one it is... I love when serendipitous things happen in either arena! Recently I cut a neat graphic out of a magazine and added it to a collage I was working on. And although I loved the bright orange color and the retro font, it was the sentiment that caught my attention. Lately, I've been asking myself that very question... What do I want to do?

And when that happens, I usually go back and re-read some of my motivational books. Well, imagine my surprise and delight when I ran across the same title in the book I was reading... Manifesting Change! And do you know what it said?

Follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com