Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: Excited About Cleaning!

Okay, well... you may not notice it, but there is cat hair covering every inch of this house. Holy moly! After 3 weeks... 13 Tillie pillows, 6 knock-down dolls and 10 carnival assemblages... I have to tell you that the household chores were neglected in the worst way. I think I've done dishes 4 times in the last 2 weeks... haven't done laundry at all... and the dusting... well, all I can say is... Achooo!

So, I'm actually looking forward to cleaning this house from top to bottom. Making messes is fun when it pertains to art, but too many messes make my head cluttered! A clean house will give me a clean slate to think up and work on my next round of projects.

What strange and unusual things are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com