Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: My Happy Place!

Sometimes the demands of life exceed our thresholds and we need to go to... our Happy Place! This is mine. It is Tannery Brook, a millstream that runs behind The Woodstock Inn, located in the Catskills of New York. It is so absolutely beautiful... so intensely green with foliage... and the zen-like sound of the water trickling by makes me feel nice and calm. Whenever I'm stressed out ... or sad... or just having a blah kind of day... I go there in my mind.

Where is your Happy Place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com