Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Faux Fat Tuesday!

Faux Fat Tuesday... you say? What's up with that? Well, I'm actually down in N'Orleans right now with family and friends... enjoying all the Mardi Gras festivities. However, the official Fat Tuesday is next week, March 8th.

But Mardi Gras is a practically a month-long celebration and there's been so much creative inspiration between the festive parades... vibrant colors... and local French Quarter culture. Add a little shopping... great eats... and people-watching... what a great break from the day-to-day grind of trying to make money (not that that's a bad thing).

I brought my journal and my camera, so I'll be sure and sketch out my inspirations and capture some memories while I'm down on the bayou. See you all next week when I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com