Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Step Right Up... The Carnival's In Town!

Ladies and Gentlemen... children of all ages... step right up! Don't be shy. You won't believe your eyes!

I am very pleased with my progress and the conjoined twin Tillie sideshow showpiece is nearly complete (although they have become Willie and Tillie — there's a story there). They still need a little hair... strings for their balloons... and I'm also going to attach some Christmas lights inside of the shadowbox. I think this is my favorite creation to date, and I'd love to do more folk art style pieces with a carnival theme. Hmmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. So they are twice as nice......and not double trouble....this is very cool Michelle......I don't know why but they make me crave popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post a photo of the finished piece for everyone to see. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com